Saturday, April 18, 2009

This one's for TK

So here i am, blogging on this daayuuummm blogspot that i told myself i would never make cus i loved my xanga so much..

I was on facebook the other night talking to TK when he asked me for my contact info and started making fun of me for having Hotmail. And i quote, 'SO OLD SCHOOL!' I told him i had a xanga too and he goes, 'i know, i saw....SO OLD SCHOOL!' ..wth! geez! >=T Are you happy now? I gave in to this thing cus you made me feel like an old bag when youre the one thats older than me.. jerk. xP But i am not however, gonna change my email. 'geez get a Gmail' ..i can't. I will not because i have too many contacts saved up already and that email address got me places. Shooo

Now that im pretty much done typing this blog i realized that it turned into somewhat of an angry blog towards tony. Hahaha well kinda, not really. Hopefully starting this new blog will allow me to blog more. I knew i blogged pretty occassionally with my xanga but something new always inspires people to get back into action right?



love.

4 comments:

mikefal said...

served.

-mike

Anthony "Toe-Knee" Nguyen said...

HAHAHHAH... Welcome to 2009!

-TK

Andrew the Giant said...

blogspot is so three thousand and eight,xanga is 2 thousand and late! =)

Christine said...

yay aggie!