Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SHO-TA -IME

Yesterday was by far one of the best workshops ive ever been to. Im not saying that because it was our workshop, but because the vibe of the room was great the entire day and the routines we learned and the dancers in the room blew my hair away just enough to go bald. and trust me, i have a lot of hair.

No, seriously. I'm sure you've heard of 'Shikkin' AKA SH*T KINGZ- they performed at WOD pomona this year and at this past Fusion X..even though i didn't know til yesterday HAHA. i was like, 'wait whaaaa you guys were at WOD?? xP' so clueless man. anyway, they took our Company workshop and just murked the crap outta everyone. There was Shota(hence, my entry title), Shoji, Kazuki, and a girl Aye(pronouced 'eye'). There was a fourth one named Moto but i guess he went back to Japan already. if you haven't heard of them yet, man you're missin out.

So many people came out! Shout out to Leo Portillo, thanks for coming! you did a good job AND you learned all the routines that were taught yesterday! hahaha thanks for staying during company too! =D

Shaun was also here for the weekend and it's always exciting for us when he's around. Just to hang out and of course to dance. Shout out to Shaun! Miss you mann, can't wait til you come back again.

I pretty much just want to blog to post up pictures..even though they might be on my facebook soon =P. I was supposed to go to the studio today to dance but it was a no go. we probably would end up dancing for a little bit, then people would start calling other people to buy some and stay up all night drinking that Tecate by gun shots. haha i would just wanna go home cus i dont drink anyway..


hanging out after rehearsal..

Gina and I being girrlsss

they bought a different kind of beer haha

didn't i tell you bout the Tecate?

Pat and Shaun doin some bidness..

chillin

candid..sorta. teehee

that's Mishka. it means little bear in Russian. so cute!

not as cute as Buddy though!! aww lookie him..

inside Shaun's new coop..siick!
Me x Aye (one of the japanese ppl that came to the workshop! she's awesome)

SHOTA!! freakin` amazingggg. and amazingly TALL

Shoji. SO AWESOME!! and sooo nice

Kazuki!! so sick dude. Sh*t Kingz represent!

and finally..

group shot yayyy!


i guess that's it for now. yesterday was so inspiring. i hardly EVER say that word. i hope to have another day like that again.


Thank you Lord for opening my eyes even more so than you already have to this world. I can't ever thank You enough and im pretty sure by this, everyone else was hit with something that gave them somewhat of a new mindset in a positive way. I can't wait for more!!




Love.



p.s. lots of shout outs in this blog but this one goes to TK...i feel like hes always ready to critcize me for something HAHA

1 comment:

Anthony "Toe-Knee" Nguyen said...

I don't always criticize you do I? HAHA... I just give you a hard time because I care! Nice blog... I wish I could have been there. Leo told me he had a great time... I miss dancing! See you soon!