Thursday, July 9, 2009

what's going on?

this past weekend...i dont know what to make of some of it.

it didnt start off too well but turned into i dont know what. i hung out with old friends this whole weekend and ive really missed them. bien, who is probably my first best guy friend lives in nevada and i haven't seen him in like 4 years! ive missed you man.

anyway, the situations i get myself into..sometimes i dont know why i let them go as far they shouldn't. temptation leads into trouble, big time. who knows what could have happened if i kept going. honestly if i didn't know any better and hadn't had any teachings from the Word, i wouldn't have had any wisdom to stop and to know what was right. this was a very big challenge for me. and it will be. but after rehearsal tonight i think i know what i want. im a confusing and evasive person and i go back and forth all the time, but once something is in my sight, something ive wanted so much for awhile now, i always realize so many things. ugh fml. we're all human.

cutting to school...i took modern for about 3 weeks during summer school and im really sad its over. it felt so refreshing to take something other than hiphop. every time i went, it felt like a breath of fresh air. Luana, my dance teacher was so awesome that im thinking of taking it again. dont get me wrong i was completely lost in the class hahaha, but i loved every minute of it. no wonder its so good to explore outside your box. you really never know the things youre missing out on. also, my mission reappeared this summer, and im gonna try it out. halfway through i thought it disappeared and i got really upset but its not over yet! i actually cant wait til summer school is over.

yesterday jason and mallari really made my day. after meeting me up at work we went to go get some food that jason paid for and headed over to his house to watch the knowing, unknowing..unknown...i forget. it was a pretty good movie except i didnt like the ending much. anyway they made me a really cute brownie cake with sprinkles and omg it was just the sweetest thing. they really didn't have to. it really touched my heart lol. i already knew they were sorry. sorry for something that i got over pretty fast but its the thought that counts. it made me love them even more! =D the funny thing is, jasons two attempts at telling me that his parents were asking if i wanted dessert didnt work at all. haha but im glad you tried lol.


i think this ones really cute.

but i think this ones my favorite pic :)


__________


why must i have to think about this over and over and over again when i know what i have to do? like i said, when i know what i want and i realize so many things? ive suddenly lost a great deal of respect. not all of it, but a good portion. i dont know what to do anymore. this weekend will take me away for sure. im gonna make the most of it and think about whats right in front of me because ive missed it for awhile now. *stay with me just please stay with me..then everything else can go away..

another day of school tomorrow and then i get to hang out with ryan, b-ry and head off to work while i miss rehearsal hahah gay! im done thinking. i shall continue later.




love.

1 comment:

yours truly said...

aww, that's cute of the boys! miss you, aggs.