Friday, May 29, 2009

breathe..

i need time to breathe and to get it out of my system. i got it out of my system alright. 3 constant days of tears, 4 constant days of verbal vomit. we'll see what happens later on but for now i think im slowly getting better. i hate letting the stature of my sadness and anger get the best of me and i am better than that. theres a lot that people don't know but im glad that the ones that do know whats going on are there for me no matter what. this situation will unfold and i hope in due time - as hard as its going to be - will work out for the better. i love you mom.




Love.




i'd like to thank those for your time and continuous care about me..especially the big guy up there. what would i ever do without You? you all really don't have to but you do. you guys are tha bam.

No comments: