Sunday, May 10, 2009

countdown to what i dont want to count down

I feel like my last blog wasn't interesting enough to read. But oh well. My blogs are supposed to be meant for things i feel like writing about not to entertain..but they could be! Haha.

Okay. Now, are we ever gonna practice inside the studio? I caught a dumb fever from thursday and unfortunately had to miss treezy's birthday cus it was just all bad. Today i had to drive mi madre to my cousin's surprise baby shower which was fun, but i soo wasnt feelin it. We watched about 3 movies while all my aunties were playing bingo. I was just like, dayum they really can play bingo for that long?!?! xP We watched The Uninvited(uhh, okay.) Seven Pounds(that movie was i dunno..sad and weird. kind of intense) and Marley & Me(cute, but i didnt get to finish it). I did however, eat lots of good food and got to play with the cutest little kids!!

As you all know, i freakin don't want school to end. Kylieee!! Ugh, i have one more mission to seek out and ive been trying to get it done but ive been missing the chance every time ive tried the past two weeks! I really think God doesn't want me to get it done, I really do. It's terribly upsetting me and gahh please? Okay, if there's something better out there or something to happen later on i will acknowledge that. Maybe im being stubborn. I did have all semester though. Man, fml. But really, pleeeeeease? 2 more school days til finals.

Tuesday I drove to SJ with pat and mallarki. We sessioned a bit, ran over some stuff and ate at Denny's after.. then pat drove my car home. I tried playing summa dat Kpop of mine(BigBang yeeuhh!!), but i don't think he enjoyed it very much haha. "this isn't in english!" well yeah it's not english! I tried singing along even though i didn't know the exact lyrics, and all i got was a weird look. Haha oh well. Gotta love that kpop tho feemee.

Going back to school, on Thursday i had a group presentation that we all worked on the day before. I skipped my english class right before to meet up with groupmates to work on it. We were presenting on writing and speaking. I'd have to say we did pretty well. Actually really well. I even took some pictures of us sitting around in the hall. I thought about it and out of all the pictures im now taking, ive never really taken any outside of dance. And since i like being at school i thought, why not?

This blog is kinda long. I think i'll end it here since i reflected on pretty much what ive been wanting to. I hope tomorrow I feel a lot better. If not im gonna have to miss rehearsal at night. Weak.



Couple of pics from today's baby shower:



damn they got hella stuff..


@ City:




hella big monitor.



Pictures from the fight(from the last blog):

auntie's house

Gina and her coke bottle

yeeuhh

Gina Lauren Me Carlyne Treez

Chris and Pat's mom LOL

more girlss: car lauren marien dez me

niize.

neon boy

lauren car mallari

marien

chris and his attempt at a sex face

what?



Today's Mother's Day. I don't know what to do for my mom but she definitely deserves something special. I love her soooo much and everyone should at least say happy mother's day to their moms. They did have to go through all that pain to give birth to you. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! People, treat cha mamas right. They deserve all the love in the world.




Love.

No comments: