Friday, May 15, 2009

MISSION...failed.

Well, kinda. I still have finals week. I'm gonna be at school pretty much everyday next week unless i can get my work done on time and just be there monday tuesday wednesday. MAN ive tried everyday i was at school and nada. It was either i got nothin or i was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I swear i was ready! That really must mean something. Moving on..

Sac show this weekend. It's whatever. Pat if you're reading this, there's free rollerskating after the show. Can we please go?? Maybe?? I know we have rehearsal the next day but the thing is from 11-2. If not then its ok. Marien and i really wanna go cus the time we all went for Chris' birthday was sooo much fun!! Right? Shoo i had fun..

Anyway, you know that link at the top of people's blog that says, 'Next Blog>>' ..i always click on that cus it takes me to random people's blogs and i find some that are in different languages sometimes and some i find really interesting. The one i was forwarded to before blogging here was a blog that had all the Simpsons seasons available for download. Actually that blog has got all kindsa junk on there. It's one of those foreign blogs i mentioned so i wonder if theyre even in english. That's kinda risky but my point is dizzaanngggg they're already on Season 20??? O_O That's hella seasons bro. I bet you've seen all of em Mike. Beeteedubb, way to go on that real estate thangalang you got goin on. I'm really happy for you and can't wait til you are at the top cus i know you can do it.

I heard Star Trek was good. Like, hella good. Somewhere up there. I can't wait to watch it. The end.

I freakin wanna practice inside already. I say people save a dollar a day and give what you have every practice. Or give what you can..it'll count for something! Maybe then pat will change his mind a little.................................................... -_-

I think that's all i got for now. I don't blog too often cus i don't want my blogs getting all redundant with you knowing already what i'm probably gonna talk about.

I haven't captured any pictures lately with my amazing photography skills(not) so i got nothin for you folks this time. This weekend for sure i'll be sure to have some. Ugh i wanna go to the Epik High concert tomorrow with kylie but i guess i can't. Booty.

At company today we casted for Subi's. When it comes to him you can't just practice and practice. I really am not referring to anyone in particular but i feel like he's the type of person you need to understand first before trying to do his stuff. That's why when we first learned it i was frustrated as hell and felt freakin depressed like i was taking crazy pills. Shout out to my dawg Will Ferrell. I just think we need to be believable when it comes to him and to everything we do. Not that i'm saying i got it down but it takes time to figure out what is being said..or what you can comprehend from it. Oh well, whatever. Oh and shout out to Drew and Ryan.. I'm excited to hang out and watch the movie on Saturday. 'D - Ridin` ain't ma thang' ..you guys are the best. No lie homies.

I mentioned a crapload of things..random things. Well, not really. My mind tends to connect random things together to make sense in a way. HA actually i think this is the way i think sometimes..




Love.

No comments: